RM5.80 - RM32.90
Arduino Nano V3.0 With Mini USB / Micro USB Cable
|Price||RM5.80 - RM32.90|
|Size (L x W x H)||1.78 cm x 4.32 cm x 1.5 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
The Arduino Nano 3.0 is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x. It has almost all the analog and digital pins that the UNO or Duemilanove has and has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller Atmel ATmega328
- Operating voltage (logic level) 5V
- Input voltage 7 - 12V
- Input voltage (limit) 6 - 20V
- Digital I/O pins 14 (6 PWM)
- Analog input pins 8
- DC current per I/O pin 40mA
- Flash memory 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed 16MHz
- Dimensions 0.73" x 1.70"
- Length 45mm
- Width 18mm
- 1x Arduino Nano V3.0 With Mini USB / Micro USB Cable
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Selangor
What's in the box
1x Arduino Nano V3.0 With Mini USB / Micro USB Cable