|Price||RM3.80 - RM22.00|
|Size (L x W x H)||4.3 cm x 1.75 cm x 1.7 cm|
- High Quality Control
- 100% Ready Stock
- Same Day Dispatch
- 1 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty
The relay module is a digital switch to control much higher voltages and currents which are out of the abilities of your Arduino or microcontroller. Whenever switching a device with high voltage or draw high current, a relay will be needed.
When a logic input is given, the relay will switch to allow current to flow or cut-off dependent on the wiring. A relay usually consist of a coil, 1 common terminal, 1 normally closed terminal and one normally open terminal. The common terminal and the normally open terminal will be connected when the coil is energized. The VCC and JD-VCC need to be connected with jumper when using this module.
- Operating voltage: 5V / 12V / 24V
- Relay capable of conducting 250VAC@10A or 30VDC@10A.
- Trigger & quiescent current: 5mA
- Trigger voltage active high: 3-5V (5V), 4.5-12V (12V), 8.5-24V (24V)
- Trigger voltage active low: 0-1.5V (5V), 0-4V (12V), 0-8V (24V)
- On-board optocoupler
- On-board LED to indicate power status: green (power), red (relay open/close)
- Active low or activer high jumper switch
- Mounting holes diameter 3.1mm, pitch 44.5mm
- 1x Single 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 Way Channel 5V / 12V / 24V Relay Module
- We are a local seller.
- Estimated delivery lead time: 3-5 working days.
- All items are ready stock in Malaysia
- 30 days warranty
- Cash On Delivery is available at Penang
1x Single 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 Way Channel 5V / 12V / 24V Relay Module