|Size (L x W x H)||7.1 cm x 5.2 cm x 0.7 cm|
The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering! Simply plug it in and load up our library - you\'ll have it running in under 10 minutes! Works best with any classic (UNO/Duemilanove/Diecimila). This shield does NOT work with the Mega but its going to be half the speed of the Uno-type boards because of the way the Mega rearranges all the pins (there is no way to get around this!) This shield is not Leonardo-compatible.
Spice up your project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection. This TFT display is big (2.4" diagonal) bright (4 white-LED backlight) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades)! 240x320 pixels with individual pixel control. It has way more resolution than a black and white 128x64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
- 2.4" diagonal LCD TFT display
- 240x320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- Works with any 328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet)
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
1x Arduino 2.4 Inch TFT Touch Screen Display Shield With SD Card Reader