Analog Water Turbidity Sensor Module
|Size (L x W x H)||3.8 cm x 2.8 cm x 1 cm|
The gravity arduino turbidity sensor detects water quality by measuring the levels of turbidity. It uses light to detect suspended particles in water by measuring the light transmittance and scattering rate, which changes with the amount of total suspended solids (TSS) in water. As the TTS increases, the liquid turbidity level increases.
Turbidity sensors are used to measure water quality in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, control instrumentation for settling ponds, sediment transport research and laboratory measurements.
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 20mA (MAX)
- Measurement range : 0%-3.5% (0-4550NTU)
- Output Method:
- Analog output: 0-4.5V, the output value will decrease when in liquids with a high turbidity
- Digital Output: High/Low level signal (you can adjust the threshold value by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: 30℃ to 80℃
- Storage Temperature: -10℃ to 90℃
Operating 1% = 10000ppm = 1300NTU (Refer to product image for output voltage vs NTU graph)
What's in the box
1x Analog Water Turbidity Sensor Module